Marygrove's Master in the Art of Teaching degree provides K-12 teachers with online programs relevant to today’s educators.
The program allows working professionals to specialize in one of the following areas:
• Curriculum, Instruction & Assessment, K-12
• Elementary Reading & Literacy, K-6
• Elementary Mathematics, K-5
• Middle Level Mathematics, 6-8
• Effective Teaching for the 21st Century
Download the MAT Brochure for more information about specializations, courses, and what you can expect from the program.